- Light, gentle toner
- Features a delicate floral fragrance
- Includes soothing rose water to ensure a soft, refreshed finish
- Adds essential hydration to the skin, whilst brightening and softening
- Safer products free from harsh chemicals (parabens, artificial colours and fragrances)
- Environmentally friendly (suitable for vegans with non-animal derived ingredients)
- Developed and manufactured according to the latest EC Regulations
With a light, floral fragrance and a gentle formulation, this high-quality toner from Strictly Professional is a great addition to your skincare supplies. Great for those with normal to dry skin, this toner includes delicate rose water, an ingredient that will soothe and soften the skin during your client’s facial service. As well as providing essential hydration, this product will brighten and soften skin, ensuring a beautiful finish.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.