- Richer longer lasting tan
- Natural blend of oils
- Aloe Vera
- Healthy and hydrated skin
- Suitable for all types of tan
- Paraben free
St. Tropez tan enhancing body polish is guaranteed to provide a richer, longer lasting tan. Containing a natural blend of oils, including Aloe Vera with skin enhancing properties, this body polish allows for flawless, beautiful moisturised skin. Allowing for the effective maintenance of your tan, this daily moisturiser also keeps skin healthy and hydrated. This product can also be used after sunbathing due to its Aloe Vera skin repairing properties. It is suitable for all types of tans and helps to deliver a longer lasting, flawless finish. This high quality body polish is a must have for any professional beauty salon. Paraben free. Please note for best results: Prepare your skin by exfoliating 24hours before tanning and exfoliate regularly to ensure an even fade.
Add St Tropez tanning to your treatment courses from the Ellisons academy today to learn how to offer your clients the ultimate tan.Click here for more information.
This wil also make a great addition to your retail offering!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.