Sterex needles are the perfect choice for efficient, effective hair removal. The two piece F3S short needles provide ultimate flexibility during electrolysis and epilation and optimise follicle feedback. Made from medical grade stainless steel, these high-quality needles are suitable for all skin types and are highly polished to ensure easier insertion. Alongside this, the stainless steel needles also ensures longevity as they will not rust. Suitable for short wave diathermy, galvanic and blend systems, these versatile needles will ensure professional hair removal every time.
- The perfect choice for efficient, effective hair removal
- Two piece needles provide ultimate flexibility during electrolysis and epilation
- Also optimises follicle feedback
- Made from medical grade stainless steel for ultimate durability
- Highly polished to enable easier insertion
- Suitable for short wave diathermy, galvanic and blend systems
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.