- Great addition for any spa, salon or treatment room
- Relaxation aid
Tealight candles are undoubtedly a great addition to any spa, salon or treatment room. These tea lights can be displayed simply by themselves or in your choice of holder to effortlessly act as a relaxation aid.
Not only are they a simple and cost effective way to decorate your salon, spa or treatment room but the gentle light which these candles emit instantly calms your clients are creates an air of serenity and peace.
This pack of 50 high quality tea lights are not only competitively priced, but ensure you have a generous supply of tea lights. These tea lights are white with no added scent meaning they are suitable for all salon and spa spaces.
Add these high quality tea light candles to your spa or salon supplies today to effectively and easily decorate your spa, salon or treatment rooms, as well as providing an instant relaxation aid.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.