- Specifically designed for professional use
- Comprised of both medium and coarse grit
- Silicon carbide nail file
- Enhanced grip due to extra cushion
- Long lasting and durable
- Ideal for acrylic nails and tips
- Nail file washable and sanitisable
- Water resistant for up to 10 minutes immersion
The Edge Duraboard Electra 100/180 Grit File was specifically designed for professional use to guarantee effective refinement and shaping in every treatment. Being comprised of both medium and coarse grit, this silicon carbide nail file will ensure a flawless finish that your client will want to show off.
An enhanced grip is provided by the extra cushion to ensure ease of use and control whilst filing. It is also long lasting and durable making it the must have file for your salon. This multi-purpose file is ideal for acrylic nails and tips.
Edges and seams are quickly reduced and smoothed to ensure a flawless shape for your client. This nail file is washable and sanitisable.
It is water resistant for up to 10 minutes immersion.
Once cleaned it should be left to air dry for 24 hours before re-use.
The file will not shred, expand, or peel apart.
Add the Edge Duraboard Electra 100/180 Grit File to your basket today to guarantee flawless nails in every treatment.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.