- Aids relaxation and joint fatigue
- Contained in washable polyester cotton
- Separate cushion covers also available
- 27” x 7”
Invest in a therapy cushion for your spa and salon treatments and treat your clients to a more effective and comfortable treatment couch. Therapy cushions are designed to aid relaxation and joint fatigue by eliminating pressure and re-aligning joint imperfections. This is a common problem your client’s are likely to suffer with when they come to you for a massage. Ensure they are getting the best, most professional service that is guaranteed to keep them coming back. The cushion contains semi-fluid granules that absorb heat and retain warmth making them extremely comfortable. Contained in a washable white polyester cotton with separate covers also available you will always have a fresh cover on hand. Add a therapy cushion to your salon or spa today.
|Type:||Pillows and cases|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.