Add the luxurious lavender creme wax from Wax Master to your waxing supplies today to provide clients with a high-quality waxing experience every time. This innovative creme wax includes the calming properties of lavender, ensuring a soothing effect on your client’s skin. Alongside these beneficial properties, the lavender creme wax is also a great choice for sensitive, delicate skin types, ensuring you are able to cater to every client’s needs. As it is a creme wax, this product works at a slightly lower temperature than other waxes, ensuring suitability for sensitive skin types whilst still allowing effective, efficient hair removal.
- Lavender creme wax
- Contains soothing and calming properties
- Great for sensitive or delicate skin types
- Works at a slightly lower temperature than other waxes
- Enables effective, efficient hair removal
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.