Excl. VAT and delivery costs
Offers available on this item
- Buy 5 for £5.75 each
- Buy 6 for £5.35 each
- Buy 24 for £5.05 each
- Buy 48 for £4.55 each
- Superior silk crème wax
- Works at a slightly lower temperature than other waxes, great for delicate skin types
- Spreads onto the skin with ease at a thin consistency
- Ensures a professional hair removal finish
Ideal for clients with sensitive skin, the Wax Master silk crème wax is a great addition to your professional waxing supplies. Working at a slightly lower temperature compared to other waxes, this superior wax is a great option for those with delicate skin types. It also spreads onto the skin with ease at a thin consistency to ensure fast, efficient waxing. Add this high-quality silk crème wax to your supplies today to ensure you’re able to cater to every skin type and ensure a professional hair removal finish every time.
Orders placed between 3pm Wednesday 8 April and 3pm Thursday 9 April may be delivered on Tuesday 14 April however this is not guaranteed. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered from Wednesday 15 April.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.