Excl. VAT and delivery costs
Offers available on this item
- Buy 5 for £5.65 each
- Buy 6 for £5.35 each
- Buy 24 for £5.05 each
- Buy 48 for £4.55 each
- Superior silk crème wax
- Works at a slightly lower temperature than other waxes, great for delicate skin types
- Spreads onto the skin with ease at a thin consistency
- Ensures a professional hair removal finish
3 for 2 on selected Wax Master*1
3 for 2 when you buy any 3 selected Wax Master products, receive the cheapest item free.
- WM10 Wax Master disposable spatulas (100)
- WE299 Wax master crème wax 450g
Ideal for clients with sensitive skin, the Wax Master silk crème wax is a great addition to your professional waxing supplies. Working at a slightly lower temperature compared to other waxes, this superior wax is a great option for those with delicate skin types. It also spreads onto the skin with ease at a thin consistency to ensure fast, efficient waxing. Add this high-quality silk crème wax to your supplies today to ensure you’re able to cater to every skin type and ensure a professional hair removal finish every time.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.