- Great value
- Everything you need for a paraffin wax treatment
This great value Wax Master paraffin wax starter kit is equipped with everything you need to provide the best paraffin wax treatment. A great addition to your product supplies, paraffin wax effortlessly enhances your salon’s treatment offerings. As well as providing immediate visible results to your clients’ skin tone and texture, paraffin wax is known for easing stiffness and discomfort of the joints.
For a tailored treatment, Wax Master have developed a range of scented, high quality paraffin wax which your clients are guaranteed to love. This wonderful starter kit includes the natural paraffin wax.
The excellent Wax Master paraffin wax bath has a large enough capacity for insertion of hands and feet. It is also complete with a lid and adjustable thermostat ensuring the highest quality treatment for your clients. It effectively heats the wax to the optimum low temperature for fuss free treatments. The bath is not for pot wax.
Starter kit includes:
- Paraffin wax bath
- Paraffin wax natural (1kg)
- Protector bags (100)
- Paraffin wax mittens (2)
- Paraffin wax booties (2)
- Large applicator brush
Add this excellent Wax Master paraffin wax starter kit to your supplies today to enhance your treatment offerings with paraffin wax.
|Type:||Kits, Paraffin wax|
|Range:||Wax Master paraffin wax|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.