- Includes everything you need for an effective wax
- Soothing and hygienic properties
- Contains tea tree oil
- Has anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties
The superior waxing products created by Wax Master are every waxologist and students must have to guarantee an effective and efficient treatment for clients.
Wax Master have therefore devised this amazing starter kit, equipped with everything you need to perform an effective waxing service. This amazing kit includes the efficient Wax Master heater with heater collars to ensure you are equipped with the best equipment. It also includes the outstanding tea tree gold crème wax, perfect for clients with sensitive skin.
A soothing and hygienic waxing experience is boasted by this wax which features anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties, as well as the added benefits of tea tree oil.
- Tea tree gold wax 450g (2)
- Pre wax lotion (500ml)
- After wax gel (500ml)
- Spatulas (100)
- Bonded waxing strips (100)
- Heater collars (5)
Add the superior Wax Master starter kit, tea tree gold wax, to your professional waxing supplies today to ensure you have everything you need to provide a high quality and effective wax service every time.
|Type:||Kits, Pot wax, Wax|
|Range:||Wax Master crème wax|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.