- Hand held
- Smooth and ergonomic plastic handle
- Strong white plastic surrounds mirror
- Must have product in professional salons
- Weight: 340g
- Product dimensions: 32.4cm x 24.6cm x 2cm
Elegant, salon professional white hand mirror that allows clients to see the work you have done. Practical and hand-held, this mirror is ideal when showing customers the back of their head/hair. A smooth and ergonomic plastic handle allows for a tight grip to be maintained and for comfort in the hand and fingers. A strong white plastic material surrounds the outside of the mirror, preventing damage to the mirror if dropped. Being square in shape, this mirrior is great for efficient viewing. Lightweight (340g) with dimensions of 32.4cm x 24.6cm x 2cm
A must have product in all professional beauty and hairdressing salons.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.