Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Safe sanitisation and conditioning – professionally cleanses false eyelashes
- Effortless, spray application – precise technique for client hygiene
- Precise, effective lash tool – efficiently removes glue residue
- Efficient, fast-drying formula – minimises delay between appointments
Hygiene and safety
An important addition for any professional make-up artist, the BeautySoClean® false eyelash sanitiser is formulated to maximise hygiene between busy treatments. Effective against bacteria and product residue, the conditioning mist combines with the lash tool to extend use.
Always be prepared for a busy schedule with this salon and mobile essential. Place lashes on a clean surface and saturate from 100mm distance. Therapists can then comb with the lash tool and use tweezers to remove glue residue.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.