Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Large, safe sterilisation jar – perfect for hairstyling and grooming tools
- Easy, compatibility with Disicide concentrate – helps protect clients from bacteria and viruses
- High-quality, glass and stainless steel – long-lasting investment in hygiene
- Removable, non-slip rubber base and basket – assists professionals’ ease of use
Hygiene and safety
An important addition to any salon or spa, the Disicide 1100ml glass jar is designed to help sanitisation in busy, professional use. Compatible with most anti-virus and anti-bacterial concentrates, the easy to clean jar prepares tools for every treatment. Reassure and protect your clients with visible hygiene practice.
Simple, practical design
Smartly designed, the generous proportions are perfect for brushes, combs, grooming tools and more. The durable glass body, stainless-steel lid, and rubber non-slip base increase the jar’s endurance. Practical and aesthetically pleasing, the removable basket minimises stylists’ and barbers’ clean-up between clients.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.