Features and benefits
Hand carved from white jade, Wavestone feels soothing on the skin and its natural ability to conduct heat and cold is unmatched. Other benefits include:
- The circulatory system is stimulated to promote self-healing
- Softens and relaxes the muscles
- Encourages the release of toxins
- Helps relieve pain and muscle spasms
- Wavestone can be introduced as an upgrade for existing treatments or as a stand-alone treatment
The history of Wavestone
The Wavestone is an innovative new tool that is revolutionising the world of massage. Wavestone will benefit your work as a spa professional by reducing stress and strain on hands, wrists and arms, limiting the possibility of repetitive stress injury whilst enabling you to work for longer and more efficiently.
Incorporate into your existing treatment menu
Enhance your treatment menu by introducing Wavestone as an upgrade to existing massage treatments. Wavestone can be used within deep tissue massage, reflexology, aromatherapy and sports therapy treatments. Equip your therapists and allow them to work for longer and more efficiently with this remarkable massage tool.
Can be used cool or warm
Made from white jade, Wavestone’s unique properties allow it to be warmed and cooled in a matter of minutes by domestic water systems, most other hot stones require their own heater and take time to heat.
- Two Wavestones
- One heating pot
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.