- Hand crafted wooden bowl
- Suitable for use as a manicure or facial bowl
- Fill with petals, dried rose buds or hot stones for a spa touch
Add a touch of exotic to your manicure treatments with this elegant, hand crafted wooden manicure bowl. This bowl effortlessly adds an essence of style to your manicure treatments, allowing your aesthetic to match the quality of your treatments. This bowl is also suitable for use as a facial bowl. For a decadent spa touch, the bowl can be filled with petals, dried rose buds or hot stones to enhance the treatment.
Please note that due to the hand crafting process, there may be shade variations on these bowls. They also need special care and attention, with only mild anti-bacterial soap being used to rinse them.
The bowl is guaranteed for 6 months if the recommended maintenance is carried out.
Add these wooden manicure bowls to your salon or spa today to effortlessly enhance the aesthetic of your treatments.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.