- Steam pressure, automatic medical autoclave
- Ensures thorough sterilisation of high risk metal instruments
- Sterilises tools in just 11 minutes, great for busy professionals
- Eliminates the chance of infection
- Guaranteed to enhance the hygiene of your services
This steam pressure, automatic medical autoclave enables thorough sterilisation of professional tools and implements, ensuring you can perform your treatments with safety and provide ultimate hygiene to every client. As well as ensuring the complete destruction and removal of all living organisms, this high-quality autoclave is suitable for a variety of high risk metal instruments, ensuring versatility and ease for beauty and hair professionals. This unit uses distilled, ionised water in the base and sterilises products in just 11 minutes, great for busy therapists. Eliminate the chance of infection within your business with this effective medical autoclave and instantly enhance the quality and professionalism of your treatments.
Internal basket height: 188mm
Motor: 220V - 240V 1500W frequency 50 - 60Hz
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.