Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Complete, multipurpose bamboo massage kit – equipped for spa, salon and mobile
- Lightweight, flexible, handcrafted tools – versatile for treating a range of client needs
- Sustainable, natural bamboo design – perfect for increasing your eco-friendly offering
- Targeted, muscle soothing techniques – helps to remove uncomfortable lactic acid
- Stimulates cellular activity, circulation – helps to break down and soften adhesions
Popular, eco-friendly massage
Indulge your clients with the calming touch of nature through bamboo massage. Comparable to deep tissue massage, the popular treatment uses sustainable materials to soothe and relax.
Versatile natural tools
Individually crafted by Italian artisans, the equipment balances adaptable flexibility with an effective, hard silica that covers the outer cell walls. Therapists can enjoy both the lightweight ease and useful variety of dumbbell, buffer, facial and plain canes.
In addition to managing stress, improve lymphatic circulation, promoting the removal of fluids and toxins. Help to break down and soften scarring adhesions and stimulate cellular activity to repair and nourish the skin. Perfect for spa, salon or mobile treatments, assist lactic acid removal to reduce pain and muscle stiffness. From leg aches, tendonitis, migraines to neck and shoulder pain, create maximum tranquillity and satisfaction.
Directions for use
Keep your kit in a cool and dry place and avoid exposing in direct sunlight.
- Stick, 700mm x 45mm – 55mm
- Stick, 600mm x 25mm – 30mm
- Dumbbell stick, 250mm x 35mm – 40mm (2)
- Buffer stick, 300mm (2)
- Facial stick, 200mm – 400mm x 10mm (2)
Training at Ellisons Academy
If you would like to offer this popular treatment, complete our professional bamboo massage course at the Ellisons Academy. Enjoy tutored support, master techniques to encourage lymph drainage and receive certification.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.