Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- High-quality disinfecting jar
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Suitable for implements such as scissors, clippers and cuticle nippers
- Compact size ensures jar can be easily placed on nail station surfaces
- Use with Barbicide® solution
Enhance the ease of your hygiene regime with the Barbicide® manicure table jar, a must for all professional nail technicians. This high-quality manicure jar is made from long-lasting stainless steel, making it the perfect container to use during disinfecting. Great for cleaning implements such as scissors, clippers and cuticle nippers, this solid yet compact jar is a great size for your nail station work top and will allow you to easily disinfect tools between clients. We recommend placing a cotton pad at the bottom of the jar during disinfecting to prevent the blunting of instruments.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.