- Instant relief for muscle pain and tension
- Suitable for all skin types
- Natural emollient
- Contains a range of vitamins such as A, B and E
- Promotes healthy skin
- 500ml/16.9 fl.oz
The perfect product for aromatherapy massages is found in the essentials sweet almond base oil. It is an essential oil to add to your collection as it provides instant relief for your clients’ suffering from muscle pain and tension. It is also suitable for all skin types making it a popular oil.
Sweet Almond oil is also a natural emollient making it ideal for clients with itchy or inflamed skin. This oil does not clog pores and provides extra hydration to the skin. Additionally, sweet almond oil has naturally high levels of the antioxidant vitamin E which promotes healthy skin by moisturising and protecting it from damaging free radicals. This makes it an ideal oil to use for clients with dry skin.
Add this popular base oil to your collection today to enhance treatments offered to clients suffering from dry skin and/or muscle pain and tension.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.