- Perfect soothing face mask ingredient
- High concentration of zinc oxide
- Several qualities including being an antiseptic and UV ray reflector
- Relieves redness, stinging or irritation
The Ellisons Beauty Essentials calamine powder is the perfect soothing face mask ingredient. Calamine contains a high zinc oxide concentration which is an incredibly active compound with the ability of reflecting UV rays. Calamine also possesses antiseptic qualities and is very gentle on the skin, this makes it a perfect ingredient for face masks intending to relieve redness, stinging or irritation.
Calamine powder treats the skin with a gentle antiseptic and toning action. It is usually mixed with rose water to create the perfect soothing and nourishing face mask. It also has excellent gentle cleansing qualities. As well as this, calamine is particularly absorbent meaning it absorbs excess water and easily creates products which preserve themselves.
Add the beauty essentials calamine powder, 500g, to your salon supplies today to stock the perfect soothing face mask ingredient.
Ellisons Beauty Essentials Rose water is available here, 500ml and 4L
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.