- Finest quality abrasive nail file
- Use on difficult areas of nail enhancements
- Suitable for natural nails
The Ellisons Beauty Essentials range has the answer to all of your salon and spa needs. Created from the finest quality abrasive, these beauty files 240 grit were professionally designed to be a fine file offering effective and efficient refinement and shaping.
These files are suitable for both gel and fibreglass nails, as well as, ensuring a flawless file on the natural nail. Completed with an enhanced grip, these long lasting and durable files are extremely easy to use, ensuring controlled filing for your clients.
The finest quality abrasive nail file are especially effective for use on difficult areas of nail enhancements. Edges and seams are quickly reduced and smoothed to ensure a flawless shape for your client.
Add the economical black beauty files to your professional nail supplies today to effortlessly guarantee your client a flawless nail treatment.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.