- Finest quality abrasive nail file
- Use on difficult areas of nail enhancements
- Suitable for natural nails
The Ellisons Beauty Essentials range has the answer to all of your salon and spa needs. Created from the finest quality abrasive, these beauty files 240 grit were professionally designed to be a fine file offering effective and efficient refinement and shaping.
These files are suitable for both gel and fibreglass nails, as well as, ensuring a flawless file on the natural nail. Completed with an enhanced grip, these long lasting and durable files are extremely easy to use, ensuring controlled filing for your clients.
The finest quality abrasive nail file are especially effective for use on difficult areas of nail enhancements. Edges and seams are quickly reduced and smoothed to ensure a flawless shape for your client.
Add the economical black beauty files to your professional nail supplies today to effortlessly guarantee your client a flawless nail treatment.
We aim to despatch all orders for next day delivery during VAT free promotions, but this cannot be guaranteed. Please allow up to five working days for deliveries placed over VAT free promotional events due to the larger volume of orders we receive. To ensure you receive your order in time please check your delivery address is correct at the time of order.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.