Guarantee superior shine and high-quality results for your client with the BLONDME premium developer. With a high concentration of mineral oil, this developer minimises the amount of water in the mixture, ensuring the dilution of dyestuff, alkalisers and peroxides are not affected. This effective, professional developer also causes a higher concentration of active ingredients in the hair during the colouring process, ensuring rich, vibrant blonde colour and superior shine. Add this innovative developer to your salon treatment menu today to ensure you’re able to provide every client with a gorgeously, glossy blonde colour that feels healthy and smooth.
- BLONDME premium developer
- Guarantees superior shine and high-quality results
- Contains a high concentration of mineral oil, minimising the amount of water in the mixture
- Does not affect the dilution of dyestuff, alkalisers and peroxides
- Causes a higher concentration of active ingredients in the hair during the colouring process
- Ensures rich, vibrant colour and glossy shine
- Provides a healthy, smooth finish
- Available in 2%, 6%, 9% and 12%
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.