Please note: This product is not available for distribution outside of the United Kingdom.
- Applied at low temperatures
- Non-strip wax
- Ultra fluid, extremely supple and easy to use
- Rosin free
- Perfect for sensitive skin or delicate areas
- Fragrance free Perron Rigot
Cirépil® range of advanced waxes allow for happy waxing™. These waxes can be applied at low temperatures, allowing for pain-free application and efficient hair removal. The Cirépil® cristalline wax beads are a hypoallergenic bestseller.
These wax beads are a non-strip wax which are ultra fluid, extremely supple and easy to use. As well as this, their rosin-free formula ensures no skin redness making it a perfect product for sensitive skin and delicate areas. They are also fragrance free. This makes it suitable for all skin types and will guarantee a high quality wax treatment for all of your clients.
Add Perron Rigot Cirépil® cristalline wax beads to your product supplies today to offer your clients a high quality, happy waxing™ experience leaving them with a fantastic result.
|Type:||Hard and stripless wax|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.