Please note: This product is not available for distribution outside of the United Kingdom.
- Light, revitalising pre and post waxing oil
- Creates a barrier between wax and the skin
- Soothes and softens skin after waxing
The Cirépil® pre and post depilatory oil is an advanced jasmine oil ideal for wax treatments. It is an essential revitalising and soothing oil ideal for all skin types. This oil also has a light jasmine aroma to appease and revitalise the senses. It can be used before treatment to effectively condition and create a barrier between the wax and skin. It should be used sparingly on very dry or cold skin.
The jasmine oil effectively facilitates waxing whilst conditioning the skin. The oil can be used after treatment to soothe and soften the irritated area. Cautionary note: over application will cause the wax not to adhere to the hair.
Add the Cirépil® pre and post depilatory oil to your salon supplies to facilitate the effectiveness of your wax treatments whilst soothing and conditioning your clients’ skin.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.