- High quality and beauty
- Hand made
- Intricate finishing
The pedicure bowl allows for you to go far beyond delivering a simple beauty treatment. The sheer quality and beauty of this piece means that you are investing in style and a feeling in your treatments that will allow you to stand apart from the crowd. The spa will also contain a beautiful work of art when treatments are not being carried out. This stunning bowl is the result of hours of work involving hammering recycled copper by hand to create the structure. In order to achieve the metal dimpled finish, further intricate finishing is carried out.
A must have product in all professional salons.
Add pedicure enhancement to your treatment menu today with courses available at the Ellisons Academy. Click here for more information.
|Height from floor||310mm|
|Diameter of base||290mm|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.