- Black, synthetic lash extensions
- Lightweight, soft texture ensures comfortable wear
- Creates a volumised lash look
- Includes an adhesive peel of strip to enable fast, easy application
- Suitable for full lash extension treatments
Add volume to curlier natural lashes with the MarveLash D Curl volume lashes in black. Suitable for full and express lash treatments, these high-quality lashes are made from synthetic hair and come with an adhesive peel off strip to enable fast, easy application. As well as a subtle volume, the silky lashes will also ensure ultimate comfort due to their soft, lightweight texture, ensuring your client can enjoy their fabulous lash look with ease. Update your lash extension supplies with these long-lasting extensions and ensure you’re able to provide every client with a lash look they’ll love.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.