An essential tool for both hairdressers and barbers, the Denman neck brush will allow you to brush away any hair cuttings from your client’s neck and shoulders post cutting. Complete with extra soft nylon bristles, this high-quality brush ensures ultimate comfort for your client during use and will allow you to effectively remove any cuttings with ease. Suitable for both right and left handed hair professionals, this handy brush is the perfect addition to your collection and will ensure the utmost professionalism within your business.
- An essential tool for all hairdressers and barbers
- Allows you to brush off hair cuttings from the neck and shoulders
- Features extra soft, nylon bristles to ensure client comfort
- Suitable for both right and left handed professionals
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.