This lightweight yet moisturising conditioner from Dualsenses is ideal for clients with fine, flat colour treated hair and will allow you to create ultimate volume as well as providing a gorgeous, healthy shine. The ultra volume bodifying conditioner includes volumising rice protein, alongside Dualsenses’ FadeStopFormula to reduce the wash out of colour on colour treated hair. As well as protecting your client’s salon colour, this innovative conditioner also enhances the luminosity of coloured and non-coloured hair, creating a fabulously soft, shiny hair finish. Use with the Dualsenses ultra volume bodifying shampoo for best results and to ensure you’re able to enhance the body and fullness of fine, flat hair for a gorgeous, weightless hair look.
- Enhance the body and fullness of fine, flat hair
- Lightweight yet moisturising formula softens hair but doesn’t weigh it down
- Includes volumising rice protein for instant body and fullness
- Complete with FadeStopFormula to reduce the wash out of colour
- Enhances the luminosity of coloured and non-coloured hair
- Provides a gorgeous, weightless, healthy hair finish
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.