- Create lively, permanent waves
- Suitable for normal hair
- Approximately 10 to 15 applications
The innovative Proclere Impression perm and neutraliser twin pack for normal hair, one litre, is the perfect product to stock to create lively waves that your clients will love. This ideal product creates a high quality, permanent wave that is guaranteed to give excellent, long lasting results. Conveniently it can be used in both pre and post damping methods to give results that are true to the size of the chosen perm rod. This allows you to confidently create a look which your clients desire. The economical twin pack allows for 10 to 15 applications making it extremely cost effective. With a development time of five to fifteen minutes for normal hair this guarantees an effective and efficient service for your clients. After processing, use Proclere’s infatreat leave-in hair treatment to keep your clients hair in tip-top condition. Add the brilliant Impressions perm/neutraliser twin pack, normal, one litre to your professional supplies today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.