The Kaeso calming facial kit is perfect for providing facial treatments to clients or for your own at home supply. Provide yourself or your clients some amazing facial treatments suited to those with sensitive, delicate skin types. Each product is formulated to prevent irritation.
This comprehensive kit aims to purify, exfoliate, cleanse, tone and moisturise your sensitive skin. It’s a must-have for skin rejuvenation, removing impurities and nourishing your skin. It’s a must have kit for your spa for when the girls head out on a pamper weekend. This kit covers the entire skin rejuvenation process all in one sitting, going beyond the existing ranges that sell steps seperately.
Features and benefits:
- Formulated to prevent irritation – perfectly formulated for those with sensitive, delicate skin types
- Comprehensive kit – purifying face mask, gentle exfoliator, remove impurities with cleanser, toner provides a clarified finish and finish off with a calming moisturiser
- Kaeso calming mask 95ml
- Kaeso calming exfoliator 95ml
- Kaeso calming cleanser 195ml
- Kaeso calming toner 195ml
- Kaeso calming moisturiser 195ml
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.