- Comprehensive facial kit
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- Gently purifies the skin and provides a clear complexion
- Each product is formulated to ensure no irritation to the skin
Kaeso’s calming facial kit is a great addition to your professional skincare supplies, allowing you to perform a fabulous facial treatment for clients with sensitive, delicate skin types. This comprehensive kit features a purifying face mask, a gentle yet effective exfoliator and a cleanser and toner to remove impurities from the skin and provide a clarified finish. Complete your client’s calming facial treatment with the specially formulated calming moisturiser, a nourishing product that will rejuvenate the skin. Each product is formulated to ensure sensitive skin does not suffer from any irritation, ensuring you can offer every client the highest standard of service and the best skincare results.
- Kaeso calming mask 95ml
- Kaeso calming exfoliator 95ml
- Kaeso calming cleanser 195ml
- Kaeso calming toner 195ml
- Kaeso calming moisturiser 195ml
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.