- A luxurious creamy face mask
- Helps tone, firm and smooth the appearance of fine lines
- Pomegranate and white nettle help to soothe
- Nourishes and enhances skin radianc
- Leaves skin silky smooth, younger looking and with a radiant glow
This luxurious creamy face mask from Kaeso is designed to help firm, tone and smooth the appearance of fine lines your clients may be conscious of. With the added benefits of pomegranate and white nettle their skin tone will be noticeably improved through their soothing and moisturising qualities. Leaving the skin feeling silky smooth after use your clients will feel radiant and appear to have younger looking skin which they are guaranteed to be extremely happy with. The firming mask thoroughly nourishes deep into the pores and enhances skins natural radiance. Add this luxurious face mask to your professional offerings today to help your clients feel pampered and taken care of.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.