- Comprehensive facial kit
- Suitable for normal to dry skin types
- Rebalances and restores the moisture of the skin
- Hydrates and boosts the complexion
Restore the moisture of your client’s skin with Kaeso’s hydrating facial kit, a great addition to your professional skincare supplies. This comprehensive kit will allow you to perform a relaxing, rejuvenating facial service for clients with normal to dry skin. Complete with a facial mask to restore and rebalance the skin, an exfoliator to remove dead skin cells and refresh the skin and a cleanser and toner to clean and revive, this fabulous kit will ensure your client is left with a hydrated, radiant skin finish. Finish off your client’s facial service with the included hydrating moisturiser, a high-quality formula that restores moisture and boosts the complexion to ensure a healthy, perfected skin finish.
- Kaeso hydrating mask 95ml
- Kaeso hydrating exfoliator 95ml
- Kaeso hydrating cleanser 195ml
- Kaeso hydrating toner 195ml
- Kaeso hydrating moisturiser 195ml
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.