- A cool calming eye gel
- Eases dark shadows and puffiness
- Soothing, toning and decongesting effect on the area around the eye
- Specially formulated with witch hazel and soothing balm mint
- Visibly improves and uplifts the condition of the delicate eye area
- Mallow extract moisturises the skin
- Grapeseed oil leaves lashes silky smooth and cared for
Enhance the appearance of your clients eyes with the Kaeso I sparkle eye gel, with cool and calming properties that are guaranteed to ease dark shadows and puffiness. Soothing, toning and decongesting effect on the area around the eye.
Specially formulated with witch hazel and soothing balm mint, suitable for sensitive areas of the eye. Visibly improves and uplifts the condition of the delicate eye area. Mallow extract moisturizes the skin whilst grapeseed oil leaves lashes silky smooth and cared for.
This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add the Kaeso I sparkle eye gel 30ml to your salon or spa to effortlessly enhance your salons treatments and services today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.