- Refreshing foot soak
- Revitalisile sore tired feet
- With cooling peppermint and revitalising menthol
- Energising and invigorating it leaves feet feeling revived
- Ideal for use in professional foot spas
For an enhanced professional beauty salon pedicure service, Kaeso peppermint rain non-foaming foot soak is guaranteed to leave simply flawless results with every application.
Refreshing foot soak, revitalizing sore tired feet with a combination of cooling peppermint and revitalizing menthol. Energising and invigorating formula that leaves feet feeling revived. Ideal for use in professional foot spas.
This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add the Kaeso peppermint rain non-foaming foot soak 495ml to your salon or spa for simply flawless results for clients and enhanced treatment services today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.