Features and benefits
- High-quality, precise applicators – ideal for detailed buffing nail powders
- Versatile, compatibility with most powders – perfect for busy nail technicians
- Dynamic, lightweight disposables – minimises clean-up and easy to use
Intelligent, high-quality design
Expertly created, the Lecenté™ applicator wands boast a lightweight disposable design that is easy for technicians to use. Featuring padded tips, the always precise design will ensure that your clients are continuously satisfied with flawless treatments.
Simple, limitless application
A salon and spa necessity, the wands are perfect for manicures and pedicures. The small point assists all-over application of powders. Make a shining statement with each piece of nail art and keep your appointment schedule thriving.
|Type:||Accessories, Nail tools|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.