- Exclusive nail colour bonder
- Rubberised base coat
- Prevents lacquer from peeling, chipping or wearing
- Lasts up to 2 weeks
- Features the exclusive Gripper Cap™️
For longer lasting nail colour, ORLY® have created the perfect product for you and your clients. This exclusive bonder base coat allows you to prepare your clients’ nails for application of their favourite ORLY nail polish, for a look they love for longer.
This base coat has a unique rubberised formula designed to grip the nail varnish to your clients’ nail surface. This effortlessly increases the longevity of any manicure, making them last for up to 2 weeks. It also reduces the occurrence of peeling, chipping or wearing of the nail lacquer.
For longer lasting salon style results, the ORLY bonder features the Gripper Cap™️ for easy opening, complete control and mistake free application on every use.
This also makes it an excellent product to add to your retail offering.
Add the ORLY bonder to your collection today to give your clients a manicure that will last for longer.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.