- Detoxifying mask for hands and feet
- Indulges the skin with the rich aroma of Italian mandarin
- Hydrating, detoxifying and renewing rich clay formula
- Skin is left supple, soft and rejuvenated
Add this renewing mask from ORLY® to your professional services today. This is a detoxifying mask specially formulated for hands and feet. It indulges the skin with a rich aroma of Italian mandarin creating a luxurious finish. The texture is a rich clay, ensuring to hydrate and renew the skin. Your clients’ skin will also be left supple, soft and rejuvenated. Get ready to take your nail treatments to the next level.
|Type:||Hand and foot mask|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.