- Refreshing, easily absorbable gel
- Formulated with powerful plant extract
- Soothes skin following hair removal treatments
- Suitable for use all over
Invest in the Outback Organics aloe vera gel, it is extremely absorbable and refreshing, sure to be a product you will find yourself reaching for. Natural, organic aloe vera is infused with beta glucan to minimise redness and sensitivity caused whilst conditioning the skin. It is suitable to use anywhere on the face or body and is fragrance-free. Formulated with powerful plant extracts to cool and calm the skin after all forms of temporary and permanent hair removal. Say goodbye to unwanted stickiness felt after using most gels, the extremely lightweight texture of the gel means it absorbs quickly into the skin. Perfect to use in the summer season to soothe sunburn or prickly heat, and ideal for those clients who prefer the texture of gel to creams. For use at home after waxing, as well as post-exercise to calm any irritation, soothe tired muscles and refresh the skin making this gel the ideal product to add to your retailing offering.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.