- Erects and folds in seconds
- Flame retardant and internally waterproof
- Patented design
- Manufactured with ISO 9000 standard
For an easy and effective tanning area add the Sienna x pop up cubicle to your basket today. Ideal for mobile therapists and salons, the cubicle erects and folds in seconds ensuring you have plenty of time to perform the ultimate tanning service. A stylish design and an easy clean make this tanning cubicle the idea addition to your supplies. The Sienna X pop up cubicle is produced with top grade material making it perfect for carrying around to your client’s homes. With cut out at the rear to enable an Extractor Unit (available separately) to be fitted. The flap is secured with Velcro so it can be used without the extractor.
- Height: 2100mm
- Wide: 2000mm
- Deep: 1200mm
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.