- Hydrogel under eye patches
- Infused with collagen, green tea and aloe vera
- Includes powerful anti-ageing serum for younger looking eyes
- Features a host of skin benefits, from hydration to anti-inflammatory
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness
- A great addition to express eyelash extension treatments and your retail offering
Skin Republic’s collagen under eye patches include green tea, aloe vera and vitamins A and E to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as restore the elasticity and firmness of the under eyes for a beautiful, youthful skin finish. These fabulous under eye patches are easy to apply and comfortable to wear and will provide an extensive host of skin benefits, from hydration to anti-inflammatory. As well as reducing puffiness and swelling, this innovative under eye patches will help target dark circles and will make the eye area appear younger thanks to powerful anti-ageing properties. This product should be worn for 30 minutes for best results, making them a great alternative to under eye patches worn during express eyelash extension treatments.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.