- Prolongs your client’s tan for up to 3 days
- Hydrates and moisturises the skin to ensure an even fade
- Includes aloe vera, apricot oil and shea butter
- Reduces tan break up and patchiness
- Provides the skin with a smooth, soft finish
- A great addition to your retail offering
Retail the St.Tropez tan enhancing body moisturiser to your clients after their tanning service to allow them to prolong their gorgeous glow for up to three days. With a host of hydrating, nourishing ingredients, such as aloe vera, apricot oil and aloe vera, this effective lotion will provide the skin with essential moisture to ensure an even fade. This product also reduces tan break up and helps reinforce an even, natural tan finish. Great for keen tanners, this luxurious lotion will enable clients to enjoy their tan for longer, whilst leaving their skin smooth and soft.
|Type:||Prepare and maintain|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.