Features and benefits
- Quick and easy to use – minimal maintenance
- Removes mistakes or tan build up
- Helps to prime skin for a fresh tan application – achieve a natural, even tan
- Suitable for sensitive skin – ideal for your entire client base
Please note: This product is not available for distribution outside of the United Kingdom.
Suitable for even sensitive skin, the St.Tropez tan remover mousse is ideal to quickly and easily remove tanning mishaps or build up on your client’s skin. The St.Tropez tan remover mousse is guaranteed to remove all traces of tan, no matter how dark or old, in minutes. Infused with detoxifying cotton extract, the mousse helps to purify, rebalance and prime the skin, making it ideal to use on your clients prior to their tanning application in your salon. This luxurious foam also provides the perfect retail opportunity after your client’s tanning treatment.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.