- Gentle curve for a more comfortable grip
- Great for working close to the side walls and cuticles
- Perfect for blending and shaping the nails
- Ideal for use on fibreglass
For perfectly buffed nails, the Star Nails® zebra boomerang files 180 grit is the ideal product. Star nails have expertly created a superior medium grit file making it ideal for blending and shaping fibreglass nails. Effortlessly create the perfect nail shape with this excellent zebra boomerang files. The gentle curve allows for a more comfortable grip and is ideal for working close to the side walls and cuticle. This file provides a gorgeous smooth finish, guaranteeing the highest quality nail treatment for your clients. This economical pack of six is also an excellent addition to your retail offerings. Add the superior Star Nails zebra boomerang files 180 grit to your professional supplies and retail offerings today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.