- Soothe irritated skin
- Moisturising lotion
- Skin feels soft and hydrated
- Pump included
The effective and economical Wax Master after wax lotion is a must have for waxing treatments. This excellent moisturising lotion, effectively soothes and calms your clients’ irritated skin. With antiseptic properties, this lotion ensures that the vulnerable wax areas stay clear of infection.
This sympathetically formulated after wax lotion effectively soothes, leaving your clients’ skin feeling soft and hydrated.
This creamy lotion is therefore the perfect product to have to hand for waxing treatments. This perfect lotion comes with a pump for easy use, ensuring an efficient service.
Add the professional Wax Master after wax lotion to your professional waxing supplies today to easily soothe your clients’ irritated skin after treatment.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.