Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Soothing after wax oil – soothes and hydrates the skin
- Produces a cooling effect – promotes relaxation
- Removes wax residue – ensures smooth, flawless results
- Fragrant mineral oil – radiates a pleasant aroma
Soothing mineral oil
The professional Wax Master after wax oil is the perfect product to finish your wax treatments. To ensure your clients receive a high quality wax treatment, therapists need a product which soothes the irritated area whilst removing any wax residue on the skin.
This expertly formulated oil is the answer. Wax Master’s oil was perfectly designed to easily remove any wax residue from your clients’ skin. It’s professional properties ensure effective and quick removal, ensuring a high quality service.
What’s more is that it also features soothing and cooling properties to effectively calm the irritated area of skin.
This wonderful oil leaves your clients’ skin feeling soothed and nourished. Complete with a calming fragrance, this Wax Master after wax oil is the perfect product to complete wax treatments.
Add the sublime Wax Master after wax oil to your professional wax supplies today to guarantee a high quality service to your clients.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 8pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £55.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
Delivery UK Offshore
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.