The Wax Master natural paraffin wax will allow you to perform a variety of paraffin wax treatments, allowing you to moisture and soften dry skin, as well as provide relief for muscle pain, arthritis and rheumatic pain. With paraffin wax treatments fast becoming a highly requested service, this high-quality wax is sure to be a great addition to your supplies. With a lower melting point than other waxes, paraffin wax can be safely coated onto the skin without burning your client. Add this cost-effective yet superior paraffin wax to your supplies today and provide your client’s with a relaxing, relieving treatment that they are sure to benefit from.
|Range:||Wax Master paraffin wax|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
- High-quality paraffin wax
- Suitable for a variety of paraffin wax treatments
- Features a low melting point to enable safe coating of the skin
- Cost-effective yet superior quality