- Gentle soothing lotion
- Contains tea tree oil
- Anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties
- Helps prevent skin irritation or infection post waxing
- Soothes and calms the skin
The Wax Master soothing lotion is the perfect product to complete any waxing service. The luxurious lotion was expertly formulated to create a complex blend full of tea tree essential oil. This soothing lotion has excellent anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties to effectively prevent skin irritation or infection after waxing.
As well as providing skin protection, this professional lotion effectively calms and soothes the skin, leaving the skin feeling super soft and hydrated. This lotion guarantees the upmost client satisfaction with your waxing treatment.
Add the effective Wax Master soothing lotion, tea tree, to your professional waxing supplies today to ensure the highest quality service is provided from start to finish.
Orders placed between 3pm Wednesday 8 April and 3pm Thursday 9 April may be delivered on Tuesday 14 April however this is not guaranteed. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered from Wednesday 15 April.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.