- For controlled and reliable lightening up to 7 levels of lift
- For all lightening techniques
- For perfect lightening, even on pre-coloured hair
- Contains anti-yellow molecules to help reduce orange/yellow undertones during lightening
Treat your clients to the Blondor Multi Blonde Powder the award winning lighting powder from Wella. A fast and easy to mix powder that produces a creamier consistency for a professional application. Containing tri lightening technology your client’s hair will be effectively lightened to a beautiful blonder shade with no yellow undertones. Your clients are guaranteed to love their new hair shade after use. With wonderfully multi-purpose applicability with up to 7 levels of lift you will be sure to see amazing results. You can cater to all of your client’s specific needs through its highly flexible multi-purpose application and different mixing ratios. Invest in this blue bleach and enhance your professional offering today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.