Nourish and repair your client’s hair with the Wella Professionals Elements renewing mask, a rich, indulgent formula that includes repairing and protective properties to ensure a soft, moisturised hair finish. Great to add to your salon treatments, this paraben free mask preserves the natural inner structure of the hair, whilst protecting and enhancing the strength of hair. The extra lightweight formula ensures hair is not weighed down, allowing a finished look full of volume and body. After shampooing, gently massage this luxurious product into your client’s scalp and hair and leave for five minutes to ensure maximum effect. Rinse thoroughly to reveal soft, silky strands.
- Luxurious mask includes repairing and renewing properties
- Provides a soft, nourished, moisturised hair finish
- Preserves the natural inner structure of hair and enhances strength
- Extra lightweight formula ensures hair is not weighed down
- Great to add to your salon treatments
Orders placed between 3pm Wednesday 8 April and 3pm Thursday 9 April may be delivered on Tuesday 14 April however this is not guaranteed. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered from Wednesday 15 April.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.