- Premium quality Dead Sea salt
- Softening and soothing for dry, itchy skin
- Suitable for eczema, acne and psoriasis sufferers
- Supports skins natural healing
- Replenishes essential minerals
- Balances skins moisture levels
- Antioxidant and cell renewing
- Relaxes muscles
The Dead Sea is known as the centre of wellness and health and Westlab have encapsulated this goodness into their mud. The Westlab Dead Sea salt is a premium quality salt which softens and soothes dry, itchy skin. This premium quality salt helps to relax muscle tension as well as supporting the skins natural healing. Dead Sea salt is suitable for eczema, acne and psoriasis sufferers. The salt effectively replenishes essential minerals and balances skin moisture levels for a result your client will love. It also has antioxidant and cell renewing properties making it an excellent addition to your body treatments. This excellent salt is of extremely high quality and is an excellent product to upgrade your treatments with. Add the premium Westlab Dead Sea salt to your professional supplies today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.